NB: Lynx only available in 100ml Compressed size (equivalent to 150ml regular size)
By compressing our regular cans into smaller ones, we have used less packaging and less gas on the inside; significantly reducing the impact on the environment.
On average we have reduced the metal used by approximately a quarter and now use up to half the gas in each Compressed deodorant can.
If 1 million people switched to Compressed deodorants, every year we could save:
(Figures based on people using an average of 5 cans in a year)
696 tonnes of CO2
Equal to the average emissions of a car travelling 126 times around the earth
Enough aluminium to make
We have compressed our regular cans into smaller ones. The smaller Compressed cans last just as long and work just as well as the regular cans.
We’ve reengineered the spray system, reducing the amount of gas needed to deliver the same amount of product with each spray. This allows the Compressed cans to last just a long and work just as well as the regular cans.
Compressed technology has been extensively tested to make sure it will last just as long and work just as well as your regular can. Use them just like normal and they will last just as long and work just as well.
A selection of Sure, Dove and Vaseline 150ml deodorants have been squezeed into 75ml Compressed cans, and 250ml deodorants into 125ml Compressed cans. A selection of Lynx 150ml deodorants have been squeezed into 100ml Compressed cans.
Less waste means that by compressing our deodorants, we are using less metal which means less waste in the environment. All aerosols can be recycled once they are finished.
87% of local authorities in the UK accept empty aerosols for recycling, in either kerbside collection boxes or in can banks. In areas where your local authority uses magnetic extraction your aerosols will automatically be recycled. Please contact your local authority for more details or go to: http://www.recyclenow.com/what_can_i_do_today/can_it_be_recycled/metals/aerosols.html
As well as being an improvement for the environment the Compressed can is more portable and convenient for active lifestyles. The smaller can feels lighter so you can take it with you wherever you go and the sleeker packaging looks modern while feeling comfortable to handle and use.
Sure's unique motionsense™ technology is activated by body movement giving you long lasting protection whenever you move. Encapsulated fragrances deposited in your underarm skin release a burst of freshness with body movement.
It means that the softer spray is gentler on your skin providing Dove's best care and protection in a little can. Dove Compressed contains 1/4 moisturising cream and Vitamin E which is proven to help improve the look and feel of underarm skin.
ProDerma™ is a unique blend of ingredients that is known to help to protect underarm skin and help make it less prone to irritation.
Call our Careline on 0800 0852639 (UK) or 1850 404060 (IRE).
For 125ml/75ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx Compressed Antiperspirant Deodorant Terms & Conditions
1. The 125ml/75ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx compressed antiperspirant deodorant and Lynx 100ml Bodyspray Money Back Guarantee offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland aged 18+ except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The money back guarantee offer applies to purchase any of the below between the 1st October 2015 to 31st December 2015 (inclusive) in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland:
a. The compressed 125ml Sure/Vaseline/Dove/Lynx antiperspirant deodorant and use it normally as you would use your usual 250ml can; or
b. The compressed 75ml Dove/Sure/Vaseline/Lynx antiperspirant deodorant and use it normally as you would your usual 150ml can or
c. The compressed 100ml Lynx Compressed Bodyspray and use it normally as you would your 150ml Lynx Body spray.
IMPORTANT: you must retain your original dated receipt and the original 75ml/100ml/125ml product in order to make a claim.
3. If you feel your new 125ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx Compressed antiperspirant has not:
a) lasted as long as the 150ml equivalent product; AND
b) worked as well as the 150ml equivalent product,
If you feel your new 125ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline Compressed antiperspirant has not:
a) lasted as long as the 250ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx equivalent product; AND
b) worked as well as the 250ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx equivalent product
If you feel your 75ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx Compressed antiperspirant deodorant has not:
a) lasted as long as the 150ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx equivalent product; AND
b) worked as well as the 150ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx equivalent product
If you feel your new 100ml Lynx Compressed Bodyspray has not:
a) lasted as long as the 150ml Lynx equivalent product; AND
b) worked as well as the 150ml Lynx equivalent product,
you are entitled to claim back the cost of the 125ml/75ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx compressed antiperspirant deodorant or 100ml Lynx Compressed Bodyspray that you have purchased within 40 days from of the closing date in the form of a cheque based on the price stated on your receipt up to a maximum value of £3.80 for UK and Northern Ireland and up to the maximum value of €5.00 in Republic of Ireland. In addition to this the cost of postage up to the value of a second class letter up too 100g can be claimed.
4. To claim the money back guarantee, you will need to write your name, address and the batch code (located at the bottom of the can) of the product you are referring to on a plain piece of paper and describe in a minimum of 25 words why you feel your 75ml/125ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx compressed antiperspirant deodorant or 100ml Lynx Compressed Bodyspray has not lasted as long and worked as well as your usual equivalent Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx product (as indicated above). You will need to send it within 40 days from the closing date, together with the receipt to: Sure/Dove/Vaseline Compressed Deodorant Money Back Guarantee, PO BOX 7557, Derby, DE1 0NP.
5. The money back guarantee is limited to one claim and one product per household.
6. No photocopies will be accepted. No claims from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with the entry or product use instructions will not be accepted. One claim per stamped envelope.
7. Closing date for receipt of money back guarantee claim is 09/02/2016. For the avoidance of doubt, your receipt must show the purchase of either the 125ml/75ml Sure/Dove/Vaseline/Lynx compressed antiperspirant deodorant or 100ml Lynx Bodyspray between 1st October 2015 and 31st December 2015 (inclusive).
8. Responsibility is not accepted for claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Claims (including receipts) will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
9. For each correct and valid claim received, the sender will be sent a cheque to the value of the 125ml or 75ml Sure/Dove/ Vaseline/Lynx compressed antiperspirant deodorant product or 100ml Lynx Compressed Bodyspray as stated on the receipt (but not exceeding £3.80 or €5.00). The cheque (including the cost of postage up to the value of a second class letter up to 100g) will be sent within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim claim.
10. By taking up the money back guarantee, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this offer and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All offer instructions form part of the rules.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Consumers' statutory rights remain unaffected.
Promoter and Data Controller:
Unilever UK Limited, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR
(Please do not send claims to this address)